Articles and talks
We’ve compiled a list of links to articles and audio resources that offer provocative insights and ideas on life, including the second half of life.
Recent Links to articles, films and podcasts on aging
TED Talks on Aging
- Kathleen Taylor: Do it now! Rethinking the Bucket List
- Isabelle Allende: How to live passionately—no matter your age
- Jane Fonda: Life’s Third Act
- A recollection of elders telling family stories
- Family caregiving
- Age-ism in America
- Intergenerational perk
- Musings on old age by Victoria Howard: a Buddhist view
- Oliver Sacks on being 80
- The Wisdom of the Aged
- I do this. Do you?
- Are we growing or standing still?
- Over 85 and hangin’ in there
- Want to Come Out and Play?
- The 6 assets of aging.